Windsor Display Cabinet
Windsor Display Cabinet
The Windsor display cabinet features stunning geometric window glass panels ideal for china display, book storage or as additional storage in your home. Hand carved crown molding which can be removed if you so choose to give the piece a more contemporary look. Crafted of solid oak and finished in a weather limed wash this piece is sure to compliment any interior, also available in any of our other 11 hand painted finishes or stains as well as custom finishes of you choice. The Windsor is both beautiful, versatile and functional with four roomy shelves for maximum storage. Complete with antique solid brass hardware to give this display cabinet an elegant and eclectic touch.
- solid oak wood
- removable crown molding
- white wash limed finish; also available in any of our finishes or stains for an additional cost
- window glass panel
- 4 shelves as well as bottom "shelf".
- solid antique brass hardware
- Shown in Vintage Natural
- Free Shipping.
<meta charset="utf-8" />
- 47"W x 18.5"D x 92"H
STOCK & SHIPPING
AVAILABILITY IN STOCK
- Please allow additional time for finishing and processing. Once an order is ready for dispatched it is typically picked up within 5 business days. Time in transit depends on location and varies anywhere between 1-3 weeks. If you require anymore information or have any other questions please don’t hesitate to contact us via live chat, text or email as at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would are here to help!
TIP #1: CUSTOM FINISHES
- Choose your own custom color and custom accent. See our Custom Finish page for more details.
- Choose a high gloss finish lacquer finish for a more modern look
- A wood stain will give off a more traditional or even bohemian feel
- Contrasting colors inside and out
TIP #2: STYLING
- Use to store books in an office.
- Style in a kids bedroom or play room for toys.
- Ideal as a china display cabinet in a kitchen or dining room.
We can now finish our pieces in your choice of custom paint color, stain or finish. We typically use Benjamin Moore & Sherwin Williams paints and all you have to do is give us the color name and code at check out or via email. Now you can express your individuality through our unique design services. If you have any questions regarding this option or would like some advice please don't hesitate to call or email us and we will direct you someone is our design team. Once you have chosen your color we will be more than happy to send you a sample for approval. Please note that all of our custom painted pieces do have an up charge and all sales are final.