Furniture Shipping & Delivery FAQ
How much does shipping cost?
- Shipping fees applies to all orders. Shipping fees are shown on the checkout/cart pages.
- Where do you deliver?
- We ship to the entire continental US.
- If you are shipping to AK or HI please email us at email@example.com to receive a personalized quote.
- We can also ship to receiving warehouses and commercial addresses if so required, please inquire for details.
- We cannot ship to a P.O. Box or Military APO address.
Is international shipping available?
- International orders are currently being approved on a case by case basis.
- To start the order process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have carefully selected the best carriers in the country to ensure you receive the fastest, safest, and most reliable delivery service possible. If special delivery is required for a particular product, we will note these special remarks in the product page.
- Your items will be carefully wrapped and packed to ensure safe delivery. Crates and pallets will also be used if necessary.
What is White Glove service?
- A white glove service is that of which the carrier delivers the item into the room or area of your home you specify, unpackages it, assembles it if necessary, positions it, and removes all shipping materials.
- Our Premier Home Delivery carrier will call you prior to delivery to schedule a delivery time.
How is White Glove delivery scheduled?
- Our designated carrier for your area will contact you by telephone several days in advance to schedule a particular day and an estimated delivery time.
- White Glove delivery is not available on weekends or national holidays.
- Should you miss your delivery please note the surcharges such as daily storage and re-delivery may apply.
What if something arrives damaged?
- In the unfortunate event your items arrive to you damaged the carrier will re-package and return it The London Factory Warehouse at no charge to you.
- Upon receiving your delivery, it is your responsibility to inspect and provide a signature on the BOL that the furniture has arrived in a damaged state.
What is the process for returns of damaged items?
- Once we have have received knowledge that an item has arrived damaged we will process this exchange immediately and have a new piece shipped out to you asap.
- You will not quire any additional charges for exchanges on damaged upon arrival items.
- If the products are returned for another reason, a pickup and/or restock fee will apply
- Once your item has shipped it typically takes about 7-14 business days for it to be delivered. Please allow additional time during holidays, and when shipping to particular locations.
What about availability and processing time?
- Please see individual product page for specific availability and processing times.
- Please note that all painted finishes and stains are done in-house and so please allow up to 5 days for this to be completed. Custom finishes may take a few days longer.
- Processing time for custom sizes, custom orders or special orders are done on a case by case order.
- Should you have any questions regarding how long it will take to receive your item, please send an email to email@example.com.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your furniture shipment, please email our Customer Care Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org. Toll Free (800) 560-1587.