Sale Sold out
Regular price $ 1,620.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Handcrafted of solid oak wood with a natural limed white wash finish. Cushion made from foams with layers of down for ample padding and comfort. Natural Belgian linen fabric and curved back for added support. Hand carved detailing throughout and beautiful carved legs for that extra touch. The Edmonton armchair is the perfect accent to any room. Also available with a tufted back.
- French Bergere Chair.
- Built by hand.
- Solid oak wood.
- White wash limed finish, also available in any of our finishes or stains for an additional cost.
- Sponge cushion and layer of down for added comfort.
- Regular or Tufted back available.
- Fabric swatches available upon request.
- Shown in Vintage Natural.
- Free Shipping
- 28"w x 36"d x 40"h
STOCK & AVAILABILITY
- Back Ordered: AVAILABLE MID OCTOBER
- Estimate time of arrival for in stock items is 2-3 weeks.
Please allow additional time for custom finishes.
If you require further information in regard to shipping and availability please call us: (800) 560-1587 or email us: email@example.com.
TIP #1: CUSTOM FINISHES
- Choose your own custom color and custom accent. See our Custom Finish page for more details.
- Choose a high gloss finish lacquer finish for a more modern look.
- A wood stain will give off a more traditional feel.
- Add metallic accents or how about the entire chair in a metallic finish for a hollywood regency style.
TIP #2: MATERIALS
- Use a local upholsterer to change out the fabric...
- or get a quote from our upholsterer and use your own fabric.
- Velvet, leather, nail heads; the options are endless!
TIP #3: STYLING
- Pair together in a lounge or next to a sofa in a living room for additional seating.
- Add a matching ottoman for added comfort.
- Use in a bedroom as an accent chair or in a nursery.