Duke Two Poster Bed
Duke Two Poster Bed
The bed of all beds. Crafted of solid oak wood the Duke bed boasts beautiful hand caved piped detailed headboard and side rails as well as a two poster design.
The posts of this bed feature simple but elegant design, adding a touch of sophistication to any bedroom. Available in any of our painted finishes or a custom finish of your choice.
- Available in king, queen and twin sizes.
- Available in bed style only.
- Choose from one of our hand painted finishes.
- Add metallic accents.
- Shown in Dover White and Downing Black
- King Bed 64"H (88" Poster H) x 81"W x 85"L
*Please inquire about our custom sizes in Full or California King.
STOCK & SHIPPING
AVAILABILITY IN STOCK
- Please allow additional time for finishing and processing. Once an order is ready for dispatched it is typically picked up within 5 business days. Time in transit depends on location and varies anywhere between 1-3 weeks. If you require anymore information or have any other questions please don’t hesitate to contact us via live chat, text or email as at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would are here to help!
TIP #1: CUSTOM FINISHES
- Choose your own custom color and custom accent. See our Custom Finish page for more details.
- Choose a high gloss lacquer finish for a contemporary feel.
- or a distressed matte finish for a more classic style.
- Add accents!
TIP #2: MATERIALS AND SIZE
- We can custom order special sizes for you, such as: California King or Full.
- Use a local upholsterer to change the fabric if you so wish.
- Add tufted, nail heads or studs!
- Ask us about our upholsterer.
We can now finish our pieces in your choice of custom paint color, stain or finish. We typically use Benjamin Moore & Sherwin Williams paints and all you have to do is give us the color name and code at check out or via email. Now you can express your individuality through our unique design services. If you have any questions regarding this option or would like some advice please don't hesitate to call or email us and we will direct you someone is our design team. Once you have chosen your color we will be more than happy to send you a sample for approval. Please note that all of our custom painted pieces do have an up charge and all sales are final.