The Dalston arm chair is available in both an upholstered back or caned back. This french bergere design chair can be used as an arm chair or occasional chair. Constructed of a solid limed finish oak and Belgian linen upholstery. The seating is padded with cushion foam and layers of down for maximum comfortableness. Hand carved detailing throughout for added touches. The caned back option added a little versatility to the piece with hand woven caned detail of natural fibers.
- French Bergere armchair.
- Suitable as an arm chair or occasional chair.
- Crafted of kiln dried solid oak wood.
- Available in one of our custom finishes or stains for an additional charge.
- Beautiful beading and hand-carved detailing throughout.
- Natural Belgium linen upholstery.
- Cushion foam and layers of down in seating.
- Cane or Upholstered back options.
- Shown in Vintage Natural / Upholstered Back.
- Free Shipping.
- 28 w x 24 d x 37 x h
SHIPPING & AVAILABILITY
AVAILABILITY IN STOCK
- Please allow additional time for finishing and processing. Once an order is ready for dispatched it is typically picked up within 5 business days. Time in transit depends on location and varies anywhere between 1-3 weeks. If you require anymore information or have any other questions please don’t hesitate to contact us via live chat, text or email as at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would are here to help!
TIP #1: CUSTOM FINISHES
- Choose your own custom color and custom accent. See our Custom Finish page for more details.
- Choose a high gloss finish lacquer finish for a more modern look.
- A wood stain will give off a more traditional feel.
- Add metallic accents or how about the entire chair in a metallic finish for a hollywood regency style.
TIP #2: MATERIALS
- Use a local upholsterer to change out the fabric...
- or get a quote from our upholsterer and use your own fabric.
- Velvet, leather, nail heads; the options are endless!
TIP #3: STYLING
- Pair together in a lounge or next to a sofa in a living room for additional seating.
- Add a matching ottoman for added comfort.
- Use in a bedroom as an accent chair or in a nursery.
We can now finish our pieces in your choice of custom paint color, stain or finish. We typically use Benjamin Moore & Sherwin Williams paints and all you have to do is give us the color name and code at check out or via email. Now you can express your individuality through our unique design services. If you have any questions regarding this option or would like some advice please don't hesitate to call or email us and we will direct you someone is our design team. Once you have chosen your color we will be more than happy to send you a sample for approval. Please note that all of our custom painted pieces do have an up charge and all sales are final.